DEHRADUN- KEDARNATH- DEHRADUN
Must reach to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun on time to board the Helicopter for Kedarnath.
Leave Dehradun: 0800 AM
Arrive Kedarnath ji: 0900 AM
Kedarnath Altitude- 3584 Mts
Due to state government regulations the charter helicopter coming from Dehradun is not allowed to go directly to Kedarnath Helipad. Passengers have to change the helicopters from Guptkashi/Sersi/Phata Helipad. This changeover will take only 10‐15 minutes. The helipad at Kedarnath is at a distance of 500 Meters from the temple. Its few minutes’ walk from helipad to temple and you will be provided special darshan slips.
After VVIP darshan leave Kedarnath temple for Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. On arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad, Depart for your onward journey.
PACKAGE COST: INR 60,000 Per Person
Helicopter Type: Bell 407/ Bell 206 B-III / AS 350 B3 (Subject to Availability)
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- All Helipad transfers by AC Innova
- All Meals during the trip.
- Car service at Badrinath.
- VIP darshan.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- GST@5% will be extra.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Advance deposit of 50% of package cost is required to confirm the services. Remaining will be settled on or before the arrival.
Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, tips, monument tickets, camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
- before 30+ days 15% of Total Tour Cost
- before 29-22 days 30% of Total Tour Cost
- before 21-16 days 70% of Total Tour Cost
- before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
BEST SEASON: The best season to avail the yatra on helicopter is May -June and September- October. We do not operate during July-August months due to rainy season.