DEHRADUN- BADRINATH- DEHRADUN
Reach to Sahastradhara helipad In Dehradun to board the Helicopter at 7 AM.
Leave Dehradun: 0800 AM
Arrive Badrinath: 0900 AM
Badrinath Altitude- 3100 Mts
Leave Sahastradhara helipad for Badrinath ji. Badrinath Temple is only 1km from the helipad. We shall provide car for this stretch. Our ground staff in Badrinath will assist passengers for darshan.
After darshan leave Badrinath for Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. Arrival Sahastradhara Helipad at 4 PM.
PACKAGE COST: INR 60,000 Per Person
Helicopter Type: Bell 407/ Bell 206 B-III / AS 350 B3 (Subject to Availability)
Package Inclusions / Exclusions
- All Helipad transfers by AC Innova
- All Meals during the trip.
- Car service at Badrinath.
- VIP darshan.
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver.
- All applicable taxes.
- GST@5% will be extra.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Advance deposit of 50% of package cost is required to confirm the services. Remaining will be settled on or before the arrival.
Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, tips, monument tickets, camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
- before 30+ days 15% of Total Tour Cost
- before 29-22 days 30% of Total Tour Cost
- before 21-16 days 70% of Total Tour Cost
- before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
BEST SEASON: The best season to avail the yatra on helicopter is May -June and September- October. We do not operate during July-August months due to rainy season.
Related Packages : Ek Dham Yatra Packages, Badrinath Yatra From Delhi, Badrinath Yatra From Haridwar